Friday, December 12, 2008

@home on the last day

tday is the last day of school before my 3weeks holiday arrives, and unfortunately or shall i say fortunately i spent the whole day at home. am having fever so eventually didnt go school. feeling 2x guilty as, one- i had a briefing to attend together w shameema however i abandoned her alone ): sorry girl. two- my grades this semester isnt as good as my previous sem's due to the number of times i've skipped classes or left halfway during lessons, which have affected my grades greatly. hopefully my UTests are able to cover up.
anw, yesterday was great! turned out that huifen and i didnt just have a quick lunch, we went to cafecartel to eat and had loads of catching up to do, then proceed on to candy empire to get her chocs. after that we walked around at suntec, and shocked to see my junior KCnetballers there. went to cotton and bought a shorts :)
huifen's parents fetched us and how nice for them to send me home. reached home, did my RJ then watched ugly betty, the ending was left hanging ): cant wait to watch the next season! haa.
takecare. chao~

No comments: