Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday boo! ):

just done with UTest, omg dont think i'd well.

anyway, i suddenly miss my homeeeeeeee. my bed
and pillows and bears all. well, currently im in school and feeling kinda sick. feverish and headache )): probably i'll go home afterwards if i really cannot endure. feel that tday gona suck! with my mood and situation in class. i so cant wait for school holidays to come.
ohya! i went to school in curled hair tday! hahah. want to experience something new. slept with pleated hair last night.thats why have the curled printed hair. haah.

ANYWAY.....
going against me for fuckWHY? always opposing me, how does it benefit you? too coward to come talk to me FACEtoFACE?! are you even a MAN! ohwell... i doubt so.

btw, have a briefing to attend to at 1230pm later. perhaps heading home after that. dont think i can endure. alright shall update soon.
takecare (: chao~

No comments: