Saturday, January 10, 2009

NINETEEN! :)

early morning wento temple w my family and prayed. then came back in the noon, rested and now got spare time before i gotta go for the performance with my mum. well, sadly, she's at the office WORKING now): as her boss insisted her to go back and get certain stuffs done. on my birthday? sighs. but hopefully she's able to come back home in time for her to change and all before we proceed on to the esplanade.

anw, i can say that this year's birthday is yet another fulfilling one. got to celebrate with my besties and my friends, my family and mum especially:)
received gifts which i nvr thought i will and got some cash from my mum's friends and my relatives.
many of my friends texted me over; wishing me happy birthday and putting a wide smile on my face =)) the amazing thing is that i've received wishes from the unexpected people too. like those who i'v known them for many years but never in my life get birthday wishes from before. and they wished me this year!! (: was surprised.
i greatly appreciate to all that have made me smile on my day :)

btw, gotta bathe now and prepare to head out soon :) pictures will be loaded tomorrow, if there's any taken at the performace :) haah.
takecareall!

No comments: