Sunday, March 15, 2009

85! HAA

went to 85market with ping just now. ate something new and different this time. well, to me its new lah! haah.

btw, she gave me a very belated birthday gift. haha. nevertheless, its the thought that counts. hehs. thanks girl! i owe you one! but you know i dont do those stuffs. well hey, who knows on your twentieth birthday i MAY make one for you. may... lol.
cabbed home from ping's area there.

anw, refreshing my memory, on friday, i went to the IT fair @suntec w my mum after her work. see see look look but didnt find anything we actually need. so went down for the jean perry sale and bought a set of bedsheet covers & quilt plus a couple of pillow covers too.

bytheway,abt more than a month ago,due to the damn bloody strong wind,one of my quilts flew off when i hanged out to dry and never have i seen it then. so bought a new one! hehe.
stupid wind! gaah.

sat, spent the whole day at home till late evening, went over to my cousin's place and slept over till sun afternoon then came back.

slept again once i got home then met ping for dinner.

dont quite know my plans for this week yet. kinda empty? no plans? sigh. bored bored bored!! ): supposed to go blading w hf tmr, but the weather ... and shes kinda busy. so perhaps next time then.

anyway, tell you a secret ......








i bathe naked.
HEHE :p

okay ..... im bored. pardon me :)

i wana be loved once again... hais.

No comments: