Thursday, March 26, 2009

GAH!

cant take it anymore! i want to complain about someone.
this may sound childish. but look whos being childish with me!? FOR GOD SAKE, YOURE ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD & YET SO IGNORANT. =/

so i was telling HIM in one of our random chats that the liquor, chivas regal is cheaper than martell cus whenever my friends and i go to pubs, we'd get chivas rather than martell.
as somehow we could only afford that. unless otherwise stated.

but he raised his voice and asked me in a surprise tone; " HUH! CHIVAS IS CHEAPER MEH?! FAKE ONE ARH?"

wtf -_-

then he told me that martell is cheaper. chivas is definitely more expensive.
SO CONFIDENT EY!

but i tell you, YOURE FUCKING WRONG!

i've even googled up and checked the prices of both. and all the websites said that chivas is DEFINITELY CHEAPER than martell.
take a good look for yourself at the link below.
(http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/216664/946325.html?1237400501)

and you know what i think? I THINK THAT YOUR MARTELL THEN IS FAKE!

you want to challenge me?! YOU THINK YOURE A GENIUS HUH !
c'mon lah.

i bet youre feeling regretful for challenging me!

No comments: