Monday, March 2, 2009

OH WELL...

well, nothing much happened during my weekend, just spent it over at my cousin's place & ate loads.elder cousin's son:)

anw, its raining now and im feeling quite moody today.
perhaps due to the fact that i'll be working from tomorrow till friday and worse still, the locations where im going are mostly at the west. like lakeside-boonlay that area. fucking farrrrrrrrrr lah!!!!!!! raaaaah!
i loathe travelling that far. furthermore, i have to reach there by 8AM ):
wtf? i know! haa.
ohwell. im already so "sian" now. dont know how my week's gonna be like...

btw in the noon, went out alone to get certain stuffs which my house lacks of.
plus, wanted to borrow dvds and watch but the rental shop was closed.
so went to parkway.p and did some shopping for myself. but didnt find anything i like so bought non.
then headed back home pretty soon after i got irritated.

weather these days is a killer!
if its not raining, it'll be damn hot!
if its not sunny, it rains either heavily or for long periods.
):

tmr, hopefully meeting ping for light dinner :)) been more than a week since we last met? gotta see her man! my mouth has been itching to speak to her on many things. hehs.

i want this week to pass real fast! cus working life destroys my holiday!

No comments: