Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CHILLED.

i know i supposed to be resting @ home this week.
but i got a last minute call from wilberg asking me out for a movie before he goes to taiwan for NS training.
so i agreed to meet.
plus, i agreed was also because that its been like many years since i last saw him. ever since we broke up? thats like 2003?
OMG! 6 freakin` years!!!
and hes still the same! hehs ;pso we finally met after those years.
and watched confessions of a shopaholic @tampcenturysq.

after the show we headed home as we had 2nd plans of our own.
thus, both of us went our seperate ways after he sent me off at my 38 bus-lane.

then at night, about 9 odd, my friend picked me up from my house and we went to the beach culture @pasiris.
had some finger food, drinks and walnut brownie w vanilla.
super yummy! :))
he sent me home after that.

thanks JL! i appreciate it :)

No comments: