Friday, June 5, 2009

BLAST!

first things first -
im pissed.
CUS YOU NEVER SEEM TO CARE ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP AT ALL.
fine. i shall not care too!

anw, thurs was a super happening day for me and some of my classmates. we had our 1st class BBQ together.
held @ecp as usual.
but this time, we ordered the food online. was like my first time getting the food pre-prepared and need not physically buy them individually. haa.
however, it wasnt quite as budget as compared to getting the food by ourselves from the supermarkets.
a lil too costly, i feel.

although the vast majority didnt turn up, i believe a handful of fourteen of us plus 1 of our facilitator had loads of fun!! :)) yah?


anw, today, met my mum @parkway in the evening after her work and dined at fish&co. didnt bring my digi-cam lah so no pics. sorry ^.^

No comments: