Sunday, June 28, 2009

I MISS YOU, MISS YOU MISS YOU!

well, my week had been hell scary i tell you!
cus now my school has more and more infected swine flu patients than we expected, & increasing ):

DUMB RP! booooooo!
i think they should just close down the whole damn school for at least a week and do some intense cleaning before it reopens. then the number of people getting the flu will decrease. i guess?

hmmm that was just my suggestion. i doubt they'll even do that.
in any case, i seriously dont want to be the next victim to get it LOR!

anw, my mum left me for a meditation retreat for 5 freaking days !! and she'll be back on wed.
so long can....
this is like my first time my mum has left me all aloneeeeee.

im home ALONE & im BORED!!!! ):
plus i miss her badly )':

however, before she left, she bought like hell loads of food for me. haha. she scared that i'll die of hunger. how sweet of her.
thats why i LOVE HER LIKE CRAZY!! :))

i miss my bro suddenly.
btw, you know whats my biggest wish?
its for my family to be reunited once again.
i'd rather give up everything just to acheive that wish.
and im dead serious.

so last night, it was one of my friend, Zhikun's, birthday celebration.
dined at jason's house area the coffeeshop first then proceeded to a pub located @outrum park there.

it been like damn long since i last drank and went to a pub.
thus, was nice being there again and catching up w my friends :)
our 1st martell for the night :))there're more of us. but dont know where they were =/ wanted to smash his face onto the cake. but failed.
he's too strong lah!so we smashed the cake onto his face instead. haah.how sporting!homed about 4am.
washed up
&cried myself to sleep. cus my mum wasnt by my side ):

No comments: