Monday, December 1, 2008

FIRST EVER!!

OMG.I've seriously never in my entire life blog before!! Totally noob at it. Give me sometime and I'll get the hang of it yah.
Well, let me start off with a brief introduction of myself. I'm mazinyadanarmyint. Can call me mazin or zin. Its your choice :) I'm eighteen going on nineteen real soon. Christmas is around the corner and I'm damn excited about it. HAA. Randomness.Okaay. Hear more about me in time to come.

Hmm okaay why a sudden to blog? Cus i feel that i need to voice out the happenings in life. Shout out to those who've been there for me all this while. Ontheotherhand, spill out the juiciest gossips and entertainments. Well, if you find it rather offensive at any part of my entries, just bear w it. It's my blog and I can do whatever I want! heheh :)
Special credits to JACK who has helped me with this site. He set it up for me and guide me through it. Another thanks to HONGPING who has motivated me to have a blog. Without her, I wouldnt even have thought of having one.
Since I'm into it, I must be commited as well. I'll try my bestest to update in short intervals. Thats a promise to you :)
Takecare all. goodnight! haah.

No comments: