Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2nd EVER! haah.



boreeeeed ):
im quite getting the hang of blogging. well, although it has not been perfected yet, it'll be. soon.. i need some help from you guys out there!! how to allow people to tag/comment me?! hahah.

well, let me just touch more about myself. i have a pet hamster. its a female and is nearly a year old. There! the pics! haah. hmm unfortunately my mum only allow me to keep one. so cant mate to reproduce ): poor girl. i want more!! maybe a partner for her? hahah.
anw, im going for lunch break now. meeting JACK later for early dinner at makansutra. hes coming to my school first, how sweet :) then going there together. BTW, school's sucking up my energy!!!! my energy level is like a quarter of the tank left, and its only like TUESDAY!? hais so damn tired ):

No comments: