Sunday, December 21, 2008

COUNTING DOWN TO CHRISTMAS

(Saturday)
noon, was over @v
ivocity for my school activity. but before that, went to goldenvillage to buy tickets at the AXS machine for the movie YESMAN. during the activity, chatted and took some pictures w chochip(Nadirah) my classmate. as we were so so bored. haa.

met up w my mum and rushed over to the theatre to catch our movie after my shift ended. "yesman" is damn hilarious. well with jim carey acting in it, no doubt its funny.

after movie, mum wanted to withdraw cash for our dinner so we searched for atm machine but we lost our way instead. we couldnt find the freaking atm for an hour plus lah! stupid vivo! so huge! furthermore banks are so important and yet they dont know how to put up signs indicating the direction which lead us there meh? gosh! finally found posb and ocbc then ate dinner at about 8plus close to 9pm ): was already having gastric by then.
so after dinner, went to take some pictures at the open space outdoor at level 3 where the huge christmas tree and many other decorations are there too. so beautiful!
then we went down to buy wines bottles as christmas gift for our neighbour and my aunt's family.
headed home after that..

(Sunday)
SUPER bored and alone. today was over @vivocity again, for the last time. phew... was alone at my booth during my shift tday ): as many of the helpers like me didnt turn up.

so what i did to kill time was to write down what i was going to blog for today's happenings on a limited piece of paper. haah. yes well but seemed that the time passed f-slow today! sighs.

anw i havent really been enjoying my holidays yet! GAH! everyone's so busy as christmas is nearing, even i was busy with my work, even my mum always back home so late from work ):
and was supposed to meet up w hongping tday but i called her up and told me that she wasnt free. dont know when will we meet up agian? perhaps after xmas i guess? ohwell...

btw, christmas is around the corner. YAY!!!! i really cant wait! with all the foods and the presents i'll be receiving. yum-ness!

well, 4 more days to go! ho ho ho! :) takecare all.

No comments: