Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Peaceful day...

here's a brief summary...
woke up in the morning, rushed down to my mum's office as her boss invited me over to have company lunch together with them. which consist of my mum, boss, 2nd boss, her daughter and me. So after i reached, we took the boss's car over to GALLERY HOTEL. thats the place where i first clubbed. cocolatte@galleryhotel. we went to ZENDEN's restaurant for buffet. the place is rather small. thus the buffet variety also quite limited. i only liked a few choices of their buffet. like their Assam Seafood soup, mushroom spegs, and most amazingly, they have chocolate fondue! haah.

after that head down to parkway. alone :) last minute shopping for myself and presents for my family. i feel that shopping alone isnt as bad as some people think it is.
1st) peaceful and undisturbed.
2nd) no pressure on time.
3rd) noone's stopping you from spending.
4th) noone's there to criticize you on your good taste. haha.
5th) spending quality time with yourself. / pampering on yourself.
bought some crackers for myself and tops @ discounted prices. great deal! haha. and ofcus some small gifts for my family :))
Merry Christmas' eve`eve everyone! haa. takecare (:

No comments: