Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LASTED FOREVER BUT ENDED SO SOON

my new year resolution; find a rich boyf who'll love me like crazy and willing to drive me to school everyday! haah. naah.. joking!
the truth is, im not really sure what to wish for the new year. i don't know what to expect nor imagine what my life will be like in 2009. well, nobody does anyway. we cant accurately predict our future.
supposedly at the end of every year, i''ll list down what i want for the nearing brand new year. however this year, i'm really clueless of my life, especially now. used to be well planned and on schedule, but now its kinda lifeless and disorganized.
perhaps i'm not really ready for 2009,rather scared to step into the brand new year. i dont know why. sighs ): time is ticking away and 2008 ending pretty soon...
ohwell. i just hope for happiness in each and everyone of my family&friends :)) that shall do! ;)

remembrance of 2008....

my hamster turning 1yearold this jan`09 & mum:)1st semester's class; W36L
2nd sem; W15K
babe huifen:)OperaEstatePrimarySchool chalet gathering
daryl&wenqi:) jack:)
my bangs hair.hehs ;p
@Singapore Biennalebesties!! :))i'd like to express my gratitude to all my peers,family and the events in the photos. without all of them, i wont be what i am today (:
oh and sorry if i've said or did things which have made you feel upset and angry. nevertheless, thankyou.

No comments: