Friday, January 2, 2009

WELCOME 2009!

31st(Wednesday): Astons with hongping @5plus, not many people at the queue yet. thankgod! :) both ordered chicken instead of their beef streak. as im kinda short of cash plus ping doesnt eat beef and usually their beef steaks are more costly. thats why we get the chicken and they're as good as the steak.
the best part is; ping asked me to guess how much both of us spent on a single reciept. so i guessed $30+ $40? she shaked her head and said...... $13.60 only!!! WHAHAH! we ourselves were damn shocked too! yumness!

after which went over to my cousin's place for countdown and supper.
back home on thurs.

1st(Thursday): upon reaching home, bathed then mum and i went out again in the evening. met up with her friends who came from Australia for a short holiday. we ate steamboat@bugispoint there. omg! TOTALLY SUCKS TO THE CORE! worst steamboat I've ever ate in my entire life! the food taking area is so narrow and small, so many people were rushing and pushing each other to take their foods. furthermore, they never label their foods. which made us very confused of the variety they have. besides that, their fruit drinks are so diluted too! how to drink like that sia! argh! ate a few and left hurriedly.

tday(Friday): woke up at about 12plus. mum didnt go work, took off! yay! so she accompanied me to dental, went to check my wisdom teeth as they grew outward,not inline as my other teeth and cleaned my teeth at the same time. the dentist told me there isnt a need for me to take out my wisdom teeth,just hafta clean them well each time i brush them. was relieved :)

after that headed to Robbinson's sistic and bought tickets for the musical; Cinderella@the Esplanade Theater. will be going on my birthday! woohoo! :) and mum bought for me a pair of pumpshoe plus medicine for herself. then headed home.

perhaps meeting ben,my ex, for movie tnight. MAYBE... if im not too tired and if he doesnt fly aeroplane at the last minute.

No comments: