Monday, January 19, 2009

IF YOU JUST HOLD MY HAND, THINGS WILL GET BETTER.

didnt go school tday. nothing's wrong w me though. just dont feel like going.
so im just gona smoke through my day at home. got plenty of things to do,such as ... pack for my 1week malaysia trip starting this sat, transfer songs,videos and images to my phone, upload photos to my lappy, clean house, feed my hamster, shave legs and more. haa. YES I SHAVE!

btw, in the noon, amelyn came over to my voideck and i passed her the present. & she bought bubble tea for me, how sweet :)) hope she likes the inexpensive present i got for her.

hmmm so yday, like i've said, mum wanted to get her new cell so went over to tamp and i got her the phone she likes :) after that shopped around a lil while, and out of impulsiveness, i bought a bag from charls&keith. the thing about mastercard or any other cards, is that you cant control yourself from using it. its like a bad habbit i've inhabited. shall ask my mum to hide my cards so that i wont hafta use it. hehs.

im so sleepy tday. ohwell...
chao~

No comments: