Sunday, January 18, 2009

WHEEEEE~

aRGH! my hp is spoilt lah! when i slide it down, the screen goes blank then hang. wth?
so yday, i went hunting for a new phone w my mum. searched high and low for it. from cityhall-suntec,to town then to tamp at last and finally found suitable one. what model, i shall not disclose due to some reasons.
it's not what you think it is, the phone which i bought is purely randomness, cus i ugrently needed a replacement, plus the new contract and the price is within my budget. thats why i got that phone. please dont assume.
and yes like i've said, i signed up for a new contract means that my number has changed too. will let those closer ones know about my new number pretty soon :) it's damn easy to remember one. trust me. haah!
hmmm i gotta say byebye to my 6years long 91693434 number and hello to the new one! =) cant really bear to let it go just yet. cus all these years, this number has been with me through thick and thin. if you get what i mean...

well, before that, mum and i went to at cityhall first to get the medicine & bought 2 sunglasses cases from river island, 1 for her & 1 for myself :) then headed to fareast cus she wanted to buy a belt. haah.as ive told her that there sells v cheap&fairly good belts. so she bought one and i bought one too plus a gold bangle :) all 3 @ the price of 2~

met a few familiar faces yday, like charlene, perlyn & evelyn. sia lah! all sound the same at the last pronunciation. haa!

anw, tmr is the start of last week of school. cant wait for the hols to come. but still havent have any plans yet though. wana work! but quite lazy to. if no work->no money->no shopping/splendid dinning w peers ): so with that motivation, i must work! HAA.

tday, going to tamp again w my mum to get her new phone this time round. haa. she loves NOKIA a lot! so no matter what i say, cannot get her to get other brands. ohwell. i guess nokia is user friendly and its easy for her to use. so i'll let her stick with it.

oh and a shout out to Amelyn; so sorry that i couldnt go to your birthday chalet. cus my phone was giving me problems and its dangerous for me to hangout late at night without a phone to call when in need of it. however, i've already gotten a present for you. and i'll pass it to you some day alright :)

chao~ takecareall.

No comments: