Friday, January 23, 2009

YUM YUM:)

havent been going school for the past last two days of school before we hit the holidays. well, mainly because i didnt have the mood to wake up so freakin` early and the long and tedious journey to and fro school. furthermore, i wanted to meet up with my friends before i go to malaysia for A WHOLE WEEK ): sighs.

anw yesterday, huifen and i met up @cityhall and headed to AsianKitchen. but before we decided to eat there, we were thinking of sakae sushi since the both of us love sushi and often dine there, however we wanted to try something new together, so settled on AK.
she recommended me some food which are nice there. like the xiao-long-bao aka small bao which is a chinese traditional kind of bao. plus you cant anyhow eat it, there's actually a specific way to eat it and she taught me how it should be eaten. haah.
other food which we ordered were softshellcrab,deepfrieddumpling&friedprawnrice. they tasted pretty good, @ an affordable price too :)
so after eating, we walked over to MS and looked for a bank cus i needed to change to smaller notes, as my mum asked me to do that favour for her.
can you imagine holding onto quite a sum of money till you're back home? i was kinda stressed out, cus afraid someone might rob me or i might lose my bag. haa. but thank god, those cash & i reached home safely at night :)
after to the bank, we went up to the 'catch toys' area and huifen caught 2 stitch toys & another 2 cute keychains for me and for herself too. she told me that she must die die catch at least one for me as a gift before i go to malaysia. how very sweet of her :) thanks babe, i<3you.
then headed to mac to chill. we versesed DJmax with each other on our psp. eventually she gave up cus im too lousy in it. oops. HAHA. thus played our own games and i waited for my friend to call me.

we parted at 4plus and i went to meet my friend for a movie. watched ong bak 2@lido,orchard. the movie SUCKS can ): too long winded and didnt understand the story line at all. after it ended, i was like wth?!

anw, what a night for me, broke my flats after the movie so my friend had to go down & buy a pair for me(which cost $27.20 after discount): and that was the cheapest there) as i waited for him upstairs. i pratically walked bare footed from the theater to the chairs outside. so malu lah! everyone was looking at my foot =/
plus saw ben like THREE times at 3 different places. wtf. why so dao mei?? ohwell..

ate supper after the movie @cine then took train home. reached abt 11plus, bathed & stuff then off to sleep.

tday, staying @home till night, meeting hongping for dinner cum supper. gotta see her man! it's been long since we last met. erm not quite true.just met last tues. hehe.
btw, when i leave for malaysia, im gona miss you guys man! ): the emotion im feeling now is just indescribable. sigh.
till then, shall see you again when im back. takecare all. misses much.

No comments: