Saturday, January 31, 2009

IM BACK!! :) "OMMMM".......

first of all, GONGXIFACAI too all readers! :) &yes im back from my 'seemed-pretty-long' trip, but actually a week has passed quite fast.

oh! plus, ive missed you guys like never before when i was away. & i mean it too:)

btw, it wasnt a holiday trip, was a meditation retreat which what we mainly did was to meditate.
had to wake up SUPER early everyday around 4am.but me, woke up @5 or so. hehs. basically we had to meditate all day, everyday. however, i only did twice everyday. one in the morning and one before turning in.

at first, i couldnt get use to that kind of arrangement and the environment. we stayed in the temple itself which is loacted at the far end of a city(KotaTinggi), forested with hell loads of mosquitos.
on the other hand, it was topnotch peaceful, a great place for meditation to take place.

another thing was that we had to fast aka "puasa". our religious system is that we arent allowed to eat after 12noon. my stomach was growling like F for the first couple of days, but eventually i got use to it.

anyway.... im sure everyone is sure boasting about how much cash they've received from the angbaos collected so far.
but for me, i only got a few, but unexpected ones. especially, from my mum, she gave me TWO! one before the trip and one after. cus she said she was proud of me for attending the retreat and did surprisingly well. gee thanks mum! :)
other few ones were from my neighbour,uncle &grandaunt. not much. but satisfied though.

and here are the photos (:
the reminiscence of the trip.


first up, 'smiley faced' mosquitos' patch. (cute uh!) haa.our dormitory.grandaunt,mum,her friend and I :)nature.No. of people, 63. &im the youngest.lol
nevertheless, the retreat was a significant learning experience for me.
its just something i never thought i'd do nor complete it.

goodnight.

No comments: