Sunday, February 1, 2009

BANGS(:

YES! bangs yet again. haah. well cus i needed a hair cut, my ends are spoilt. so went to the salon(storm) near my place.
but before that, met up w ping first then together we went over to the salon and she was patient enough to wait for me:)
got my hair cut at a discounted price,as im a student. now, thats the privilege of being one! hehs.

after that we headed to my house as she wanted to take back her 'new moon' book. but eventually she didnt want to carry it thus left it at my place-_- alamak.. haa.

then from my place, we walked over to eastcoast,the food village, for our dinner & catch up w each other. we talked,joked,laughed and most importantly, planned for this coming sat.

after dinner,walked to my sec school(katongconvent) there and we took bus 31 home. a short and brief meet up but im contented :)

sweetdreams yah'll :)

No comments: