Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BENJAMIN BUTTON

(MONDAY) i was @home the whole day. first time seh! ever since my holiday has started. haah. but i was ultra busy. i feel that twenty-four hours per day is NOT enough. seriously! with so many things to do in so little time, how can we ever manage to complete the tasks given within the time limit? well, no, i do not have any tasks given, and i have all the time in the world now cus my work isnt the everyday kind. i'll go when they need me if not im super free. but i need more time in a day for my after-waking-up exercise, online&dvd movies, chat on the phone with __ for hours, watch youtube MTV tracks,watch teevee(usually in the evening), blogshop, read blogs,books, transfer songs to and fro my mobilephone,laptop&desktop, photos from my digi to my computer & at times, my hamster's and my house chores. GOSH! &thats what i mostly do when my day is spent @home.
oh and, i havent add in my lunch&dinner, cus im all occupied with loads of things to do till sometimes i'll forget to eat, or i'll eat and do at the same time. "Multitask", that is.
furthermore im a very slow person, i do things reeeaally s.l.o.w. so 24hours sure is not enough for me NOW! ):

(TUESDAY) 10th feb, a very special day for someone whom i've known for more than a decade. hehs. so here's a shout out to APPLE TOH HONGPING; "HAPPY 9TEENth BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST BESTFRIEND" you owned this day!
and the thing is that shes exactly ONE MONTH younger than me. mine is 10thjan.hers 10thfeb. cool uh. haah.

anyway, in the evening, mum and i planned to catch a movie after her work, &since she told me that she was ending work earlier. so met up w her @tamp, and watched "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button". a whole full 3hours long!(plus the commercials infornt).

quite lengthy at some point of the show however it was extremely alluring.
though i wanted to pee so badly but i controlled, cus i do not want to miss out a wee bit of the show. i feel that the director/script writer has a unique style in the story. something you&i wouldnt have thought of. instead of growing older, it showed the total opposite. plus, BRAD PITT is damn HOTT lah when he looks younger!! hahah. and the makeup is excellent! no wonder the movie was nominated for uncountable times & has won many awards too.

BUT, to those who doesnt like slow moving pace and very detailed aka long winded movies or youre rushing off to somewhere after that, this show isnt for you. so dont try watching it. trust me :)

(TODAY) home, but in the evening, to bugis w ping ((: not planning to buy anything though. shall see. hehe =p

alright,tc all.
xoxo

No comments: