Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE IS IN THE AIR








HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE LOVE BIRDS OUT THERE! :)











well, guess who gave me these roses? hmmm......... three options to choose from:
a) anyone of my ex-boyfs?

b) my admirer?
c) my mum?


.....


AND THE ANSWER IS C. my lovely MOTHER. how very sweet of her to actually go down to the market in the morning claiming that she wanted to buy some vegetables, and came up with a bundle of roses in her hands and surprising me with it? yah,didnt know roses can be cooked and eaten as vege.hehe :p
anw,i was stunned, as usual. haah. cus she never fails to surprise with roses/gifts on every valentine's day.
she said: "then you wouldnt have to go to the guys and ask them to buy flowers for you." HAHAH. how adorable of her to say that! :))
iLOVEYOU MUMMY!

so my day passed rather slow today. hoping that it'll go by faster due to the fact that im a single lady here? haha. and my wish came true only in the late afternoon. after mum's friends were over at our place, she,my grandaunt & i headed out to parkway, as i wanted to see the vday atmosphere. haa. well, and ofcus some shopping to go along with it.
bought a dress and a few more items for myself :)) the dress looks sweet,& its halter neck,thats why iloveit! haah.
then after that to 85market for our dinner. susposed to eat @parkway,but the restaurants were way too packed with people.plus, we were so hungry to have the patience to wait till we get settled down.
furthermore, mum wants to reminisce the bedok north area, we used to be in the north district for almost half of my life. now that we are in the south, we still missed the old place.
well,we ate porridge & the usual stuffs there and with our full stomach, we walked back home.

tmr, gona be quite busy. i guess? haha. shall update soon.
goodnight all.

No comments: