Friday, May 29, 2009

HOLIDAY HERE I COME.....

first of all, my holiday has just started!
WOOHOO! like finally...!!

today was the last day of school and i skipped it. haa.
cus some of my classmates and i planned to go out.

so we went ice-skate @kallang. and it was only like my 2nd time ice-skating? hmm...
the first time was like so freaking long ago, i can barely remember who i went with. hehs.

anw, my mood today was damn cocked up lah! because of someone and probably i was too tired.
and cus of my mood, i didnt really enjoy myself ): ohwell...

btw, tues after school, we went to marsiling CC and sang.
camwhored too! :)
so many photos lah. i'll just select a few and post them here.
thurs - my module faci told us at the last minute that she was leaving for a better job offer elsewhere, so we surprised her with a mini mango cake and a cute FriendsForever bear.

HJ, JEN and I rushed to causewaypoint at the 2nd breakout to get those stuffs and cabbed back cus we were alr late for our lesson.

anw, all i can say is that she is a very good module faci and she's super pretty! what a pity that she'd to leave so soon ):
we will miss you......

pics.joker class!

No comments: