Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NOT SO HAPPY GIRL ):

have been feeling like CRAP this week.

well, i am like physically happy and recently enjoying myself w my classmates lah, but mentally, not-so-happy.

been pending in deep thoughts...

first - i really wanted to go to States and study, but both my bro & mum want me to complete my studies here first. oh this sucks! ):

second - been thinking of __ a lot lately. wonder if things will stay the same or progress further? will our friendship sour after i found out that things wont work out the way i thought? will i have the courage to tell __ about my feelings? or shall i just pretend nothing happened and give myself more time to make me think otherwise? been thinking hell lots man. sigh! ): confused.

third - i'm so so tired, sick & bored of everything! tired of traveling a fucking far distance to and fro school, sick of my intricate modules im taking now and bored of my life!

ARRRRRRRGH! boooooo ):

No comments: