Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI`EN

so started Si`en's belated bday celebration right about sat evening.
met up w ping @bedokmrt first from tamp after shopping with my mum. then headed to orchard mrt and met caili then came the birthday girl soon after.

went to cine and eat first while waiting for ash&gene to come.
like what ping has said, we weren't really in the mood to have the equal amount of fun as we used to have. mostly cus the night was not quite well planned and i was kinda restless yday? plus, upon hearing from RP that i'm on LOA for about 1 week, due to certain reasons, my "GOOD" friends apart from ping asked me to stay away from them ):
like im the swine carrier liddat. fuck. I AM NOT! so why freak out!! hahah.
& that stupid ash, he kept calling me SWINE! -_-"

fine. so i did exactly what they wanted me to do. to stay away from them & thus i went home w ping.

supposed to head to club/pub @night, but in then end because of ME being such a good/responsible person, i stayed away from those places...
hehs.

came home about 11plus feeling unsatisfied ):
ohwell..

HAHAH. anw, HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SI`EN!!!
STAY PRETTY ALWAYS! :))
muacks.

No comments: