Sunday, July 12, 2009

JUST A MUNDANE MOMENT IN MY LIFE

first of all, i know i havent been blogging, due to the fact that i couldnt even find THE TIME to blog. sad sia ):

but fear not, i am here now! hehe :)

so what have i been up to lately was that i was mostly busy with school stuffs. although mon-thurs, i had my LOA, i expected my days to be less tiring and relaxing, but i was wrong ):

it was just like the normal school days except by waking up like 2 hours later than usual to do my eLearning @HOME.
see thats what my long journey to school has did to me! gotta wake up early in the morning as i need to fight my way through to school & being able to reach on time.

since i was qurrentined, i quai quai stayed @home from sun-tues but i couldnt take it being claustrophobic so i went out on wed with WENDY :))

we went to bugis then headed to MS then got home around 10plus, if im not wrong? haa.
my memory is failing me.

anw, my bro just tagged me!! so HAPPY! haah. no matter how he contacts me, either through texting, calling or tagging me, it always feels like im by his side again :)
MISSYOU BRO! always.....

No comments: